Saturday, August 21, 2010

JID

just back from Joint Installation Dinner for District S and H
JID is a kind of annual dinner/acknowledge ceremony to introduce new committee members
and so, i appear, as a small committee
i actually sacrificed something really important to attend this dinner
and, what a bad day!
i woke up with my eye swollen
and i nearly decided not to attend
but, at last, i decided to seek for doctor
and see if it will get better
and yeahh!
it did, at least you can't really see that my eye is swollen if you didn't notice
but still, couldn't apply any makeup and wear contact lens
good for me, lazy girl.
hehe..
well, a special experience for me
next year,
i can't be sure that i will still be able to attend
but at least, i can tell myself
'i was there, before.'

alright, gotta count how many pins on my head and gotta sleep early..
see... told you guys i am good girl... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment