Friday, September 17, 2010

i'm back!

spent my holiday in Sichuan, China
somehow disappointed due to the changed of location
hoping to go again in the future, backpacking

two weeks holiday gone
so nice to have my phone in silent mode for two weeks in my beg
so nice to stay away from books and laptop for two weeks
so nice to stay away from seeing people for two weeks
so nice to meet new friends
so nice to keep my mind free for two weeks
argh, gotta face the reality again

curfew curfew curfew
i mean it, CURFEW!
so, don't ask me out unless you think that outing is so important or YOU are so important that i won't reject
important outing/people in my very own definition:
- gathering
- you know whether you are important or not... lol =)


ps: sorry ya guys, no souvenier, didn't get to shopping, spend most of the time on top of the mountain and bus.




2 comments:

  1. so nice to have a lots of things hvnt do n alot of chaPTERS hvnt study... >_<

    ReplyDelete